- Industry 4.0
- Energy management system
- Reference project: Kaldewei
Seamless communication from sensor to Internet is a prerequisite for industry 4.0. From the vision of a "smart factory" with cyber-physical systems and Internet to the real networked industry 4.0 factory implemented by KELLER IMS.
KELLER IMS process and automation engineering - The continuous automation concept from the operational – to the management level
Plant network system
- Central server for all PLC projects.
- Ethernet allows access to all connected PLC systems.
- Centralised storage of PLC software and backups make sure that all users can access the current projects at any time.
- Worldwide remote diagnostics during commissioning or troubleshooting carried out by system experts in Ibbenbüren-Laggenbeck.
- Remote maintenance performed by the customer's staff during weekends or holidays.
- The options include process computer operation, PLC programming, data transfer, video and audio transmission.
- Secure connection through VPN/firewall via the systems infrastructure provided by KELLER IMS.
Data backup and storage
- Complete data backup of process computers, PLC sources and automatic safety storage buffers from PLC to the central server.
- History files are backed up at multiple levels. Direct recovery of data or complete system structures on the clients systems.
- A Wi-Fi network allows wireless programming, troubleshooting and maintenance in the factory.
- Mobile services with notebook, tablets or handhelds.
Process control & maintenance
Alarm management system
- Operating and fault messages are texted to a defined number of configured users.
- Supports message selection, preparation of escalation charts, shift tables, acknowledging of messages, etc.
- Configuration, monitoring and logging of maintenance jobs.
- Automatic activation of maintenance procedures after time, incident, cycles, etc.
- Structured data according to machine, plant, factory, etc.
- Storage of maintenance files.
- Operational data acquisition for various industries.
- Acquisition of consumptions, consumables, etc.
- Acquisition of production volumes, production times, counter readings.
- Overview of current production by target/actual performance comparison.
- Preparation of shift-depending production reports and measuring protocols.
- Recording and filing of collected data.