- Range of models
- Field of View Calculator
- Technical data
- Request a quote
|Target sighting||Measuring range||Lens||Focus area||Distance ratio|
|through-the-lens||laser spot light||video camera|
|500 - 1400 °C||PZ 20.01||0.4 m - ∞||80 : 1|
|PZ 20.03||0.2 - 0.4 m||75 : 1|
|PZ 20.06||1.2 m - ∞||120 : 1|
|PZ 20.05||0.2 m - ∞||20 : 1|
Pyrometer CellaTemp PA 50
string(23) "01_PA_Seitenansicht.jpg" string(20) "02_PA_Durchblick.jpg" string(15) "03_PA_Laser.jpg" string(16) "04_PA_Kamera.jpg" string(19) "05_PA_Objektive.jpg"
The CellaTemp® PA 50 is a digital two-colour pyrometer for measuring temperatures from 500 to 1400 °C. Caused by the quotient measuring method, the device is less sensitive to disturbances due to dust and steam in the field of view, soiled protective windows or changing surfaces as a one-colour pyrometer. For easy and precise targeting of the measuring object, a through-the-lens sighting, a laser spot light or a Video camera is available.
- Range: 500 to 1400 °C
- Focusable, interchangeable optics allow for precise distance adjustment
- Precision lenses with broadband antireflection coating
- Short wavelength spectral response
- LED display is easy to read from a distance
- Test current can be applied to perform diagnostics
- Signal processing: two analogue outputs and USB / RS485 interface.