- Range of models
- Field of View Calculator
- Technical data
- Request a quote
|Target sighting||Measuring range||Lens||Focus area||Distance ratio|
|through-the-lens||laser spot light||video camera|
|0 - 1000 °C||PZ 10.01||0.3 m - ∞||50 : 1|
|PZ 10.05||0.15 - 0.3 m||48 : 1|
Pyrometer CellaTemp® PA 10
string(23) "01_PA_Seitenansicht.jpg" string(20) "02_PA_Durchblick.jpg" string(15) "03_PA_Laser.jpg" string(16) "04_PA_Kamera.jpg" string(19) "05_PA_Objektive.jpg"
CellaTemp® PA 10 is a digital pyrometer for detecting temperatures of primarily non-metal objects in a range from 0 to 1000 °C. The wide-range temperature sensor provides versatility for a variety of applications. The target can be focused either by through-the-lens sighting or with an LED spot light for target marking. The pyrometer features a rear panel display and keypad. The bright 4-digit LED display is well visible from a distance. In the normal operating mode the display indicates the current temperature reading. The display will also show parameter adjustments made using the keypad.
- Range: 0 to 1000 °C
- Digital input / output
- Focusable, interchangeable optics allow for precise distance adjustment
- Precision lenses with broadband antireflection coating
- LED display is easy to read from a distance
- Test current can be applied to perform diagnostics
- Signal processing: two analogue outputs and USB / RS485 interface.