- Range of models
- Field of View Calculator
- Technical data
- Request a quote
|Type||Measuring range||Focus area||Measuring field|
|700 - 1700 °C||1.5 m||21 mm|
CellaCombustion PK 62
string(19) "01_CellaTemp_PK.jpg" string(30) "02_CellaTemp_PK_Bedienfeld.jpg" string(15) "03_PK_183mm.jpg"
The CellaCombustion PK 62 is a special infrared thermometer for non-contact temperature measurement of sooty flames in coal power plants or waste incineration plants. The measurement and signal processing based on the two-colour method detects the heat radiation of the sooty particles of the flame in the near infrared region at two wavelengths. The burn-out operation can be optimized by the flame temperature, the pollutant emission can be reduced and the slagging of the walls in the combustion chamber can be minimized.
- Temperature range from 700 to 1700 °C
- Universally configurable analog and switching output
- Precision lenses provide high optical Resolution
- IO-Link interface
- All parameters adjustable by control keys on the sensor
- Easy installation thanks to M30 screw thread mounting
- Bright high-intensity LED display