- Range of models
- Field of View Calculator
- Technical data
- Request a quote
|Target sighting||Measuring range||Lens||Focus area||Distance ratio|
|400 - 2000 °C||PZ 15.03||0.8 m - ∞||75 : 1|
Pyrometer CellaCombustion PA 17
string(23) "01_PA_Seitenansicht.jpg" string(20) "02_PA_Durchblick.jpg" string(16) "04_PA_Kamera.jpg" string(19) "05_PA_Objektive.jpg"
The CellaCombustion PA 17 uses a specific wavelength, in which hot carbon-containing combustion gases have a high optical density and therefore good radiation properties. The infrared pyrometer is used to measure the temperature of hot CO2 inside the combustion chambers of power plants, combustion processes and waste incinerators. The depth penetration depends on the CO2 concentration of the hot gas. With its focusable optics and the through-the-lens sighting or the video camera, the CellaCombustion PA 17 can be precisely aligned.
- Range: 400 to 2000 °C
- Focusable optics for precise distance adjustment
- Precision lenses with broadband antireflection coating
- LED display is easy to read from a distance
- Test current can be applied to perform diagnostics
- Signal processing: digital input / output, two analogue outputs and USB / RS485 interface