- Range of models
- Field of View Calculator
- Technical data
- Request a quote
|Type||Measuring range||Lens||Focus area||Distance ratio|
|800 - 2400 °C||PA 41.01||0.2 m - ∞||190 : 1|
Pyrometer CellaCast® PA 81
string(22) "01_CellaTempPA_LWL.jpg" string(22) "02_CellaTempPA_LWL.jpg" string(22) "03_CellaTempPA_LWL.jpg"
The CellaCast PA 81 was specially designed to measure the temperature of liquid metal at the runner of a blast furnace or cupola furnace. The sensor head is housed separately from the electronics assembly. Both the sensor head and the fibre optic cable are unsusceptible to electromagnetic radiation. The optical sensor head can withstand ambient temperatures up to 250 °C without cooling. CellaCast PA 81 is ideal for cramped, hard-to-access locations.
- Temperature range 800 - 2400 °C
- Maintenance-free, wear-free system for temperature measurement at the melting furnace, holding furnace, cupola furnace and blast furnace
- ATD function filters out temperatures detected from surfaces free of slag and oxide
- Dual-wavelength technique provides reliable temperature data despite dust and steam
- High-resolution optics enable viewing at greater distances
- Sensor head and fibre optic cable for ambient temperatures up to 250 °C