KELLER has implemented various innovative robotic solutions also in other industries outside the heavy clay industry as well. The customers come from very different industries.
The solutions developed together with the customers are most of the time pursuing completely new ways and meet with challenges that so far were considered as impossible to solve with industrial robots. Therefore, most projects are subject to a comprehensive customer protection. Neither the name of the customer nor the specific task is supposed to be disclosed to the public.
The overview of industries shown here gives an insight into the variety of areas in which the KELLER robotic systems are working reliably day after day.
KELLER robot systems in related industries:
- Refractory industry
- Porous concrete industry
KELLER robot systems in other industries:
- Automotive industry (e.g. spark plugs)
- Animal feed industry
- Glass industry (e.g. glass tubes)
- Food industry (e.g. confectionery, frozen food)
- Paper and packaging industry (e.g. cardboard boxes)
Characteristics of all KELLER robots and grippers:
- Optimal integration into any production process
- High reliability even when working around the clock
- Gentle handling of products
- Maximum flexibility when changing products
- Easy programming
- Worldwide remote diagnostics and remote maintenance with the KELLER application Teleservice K-matic►TS