Application laboratory for ceramic raw materials
Ceramic engineers, consultants, coaches
KELLER HCW is a traditional company in the building materials industry specialized in the engineering of machinery and plants for the production of building materials. Since the foundation in 1894, we have continuously extended our range of services to meet the challenges of our customers with innovative solutions. By ensuring manufacturing processes and optimising product qualities, the KELLER application laboratory for ceramic raw materials and products has earned international reputation through precise methods and assessments. In many projects realised worldwide over the past decades, a variety of challenges have been accomplished in cooperation with our customers, leading to higher efficiency and sustainability.
Knowledge of methods, experience, laboratory equipment and our network of experts form our foundation for precise findings in the field of:
- Ceramic raw materials
- Structural ceramics
- Building materials
We focus on
Raw material examination – “Research and assessment”
The examinations are carried out on behalf of our customers from many industries, such as building material manufacturers, clay pits, gravel plants, quarries or construction companies. In addition to research work, also quality tests on raw materials, operating materials and mix formulations are important.
Mix formulations and operating mass development – “Research and inspection”
Based on many years of experience in the building materials industry, the KELLER application laboratory prepares initial tests for new mix formulations and operating masses. These are continuously developed to meet the increasing requirements of the building industry and are constantly monitored on site as part of the suitability and quality tests.
Process consulting – “Material-specific know-how”
We advise you individually according to your needs. Make use of our competence for fast and reliable results.
Staff training and coaching
We train your staff in processes and practical application of laboratory tests and are also available for later supporting coaching. Together with you, we develop routines for quality testing and assurance in the ongoing process. Thanks to our worldwide services, we dispose of a constantly proven expertise and a global data archive with cartographic material testings from several decades of documentation experience.
Why do companies choose laboratory services from KELLER?
- We guarantee a high quality of analyses by using modern examination methods.
- Experienced materials technicians are also available to you on site at any time.
- Within the scope of our examinations, we attach great importance to modern laboratory technology and scientific processes.
- We regularly train our staff on the latest research.
- Every day we work on the various challenges of material and mass analysis from all over the world and from different industries.
- Based on our extensive experience, we develop new mixtures for you from new raw materials or adapt existing compounds.
- We ensure sufficient processing with fast results.
- A detailed laboratory report for the evaluation and classification of the results is a prerequisite for making a reliable decision.
- With our overall analyses of the entire plants, the operating material mixtures and processes can be optimised and thus the availability of the plant can be increased.
- You can focus on the analysis results and on the implementation of the measures.
- Thanks to our rapid analyses, preventive measures can also be initiated at short notice, if necessary.
- You can reduce your laboratory costs for technical equipment and personnel.
We support you as required in every phase of the development of your project
Quality isn’t a matter of chance
By working closely and continuously with plant managers, plant laboratories, raw material processors, investors and our plant engineering, we know the challenges of your raw materials as well as the effects on your process and plant technology. For more than 50 years, we have been researching in the field of raw materials and use our analyses for supporting efficient production processes.